ONE TIME EFFORT LIFETIME REWARDS. INSYAALLAH!!
RSS

Friday, January 30, 2009

my untold stories

yes i am. i never told this to anyone.

last tuesday. i attend a funeral of my nanny's sister in kajang. nenek odah. at first, i am shock to hear that she passed away on the night before. but, i realise that it was destinied. plus she had suffered from stroke since 2007-al fatihah to her-

it always "menginsafkan" whenever i attend a funeral. but, this time, an extra feeling came. the feeling reminds me of someone and i am missing her.

i miss her badly. my late 'ibu'. i have not visit her grave yet. it is not that i dont want to but i have no chance of visiting.

ayah always remind us to pray for her. and we never forget about that.

deep in my heart, i am hoping that i will have the chance to visit her.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: